- Hill climbing is easier for me now
- People are visiting New Haven
- Alaska, and all the trouble and adventure that it could offer
- church service at the VFW tomorrow
- cleaning out books I no longer need and giving them to the lending library that we're starting at the church
- getting ready for the brief CO Great Divide tour with Noah
The tomato sprouts are finally developing their true leaves, as are the red kale sprouts. The purple tomatillos are behind them. The bell peppers are strong, but they haven't given much more than cotyledons.
I set up two raised beds at the church. The Towles donated the soil.